What is it? The E(U) Leaders aims to foster the competitiveness and productivity of businesses and organizations through the development of strategic e-leadership skills, necessary for entrepreneur leaders and employers, as well as VET trainers, educators and mentors, to manage their teams effectively and efficiently within virtual working environments.
Who it concerns?
Two main target groups:
- Entrepreneurs, Employers, Leaders, Managers leading teams in virtual business
- Environments across different national contexts – prior, during and after the COVID-19 pandemic period: – SMEs (tech-based and non-tech-based organizations such as ICT companies, multinational organizations, etc.)
– Guidebook of inclusion of best practices on suitable digital working environments. The Guidebook will include examples of good practices already established at a national and European level, promoting e-strategies and e-tools organizations adopt in their daily management for ensuring the efficient virtual working environment of their employees.
– E-Leadership Model adopted within tech-based and non-tech-based organizations.
– E-Leaders High-tech Course, which is a set of modules developed to enrich high-tech leaderships skills for entrepreneurs/employers/ leaders/managers/VET trainers/mentors/educators.
– E-learning platform for Leaders.
– Certification framework of e-leadership skills for defining the certification scheme, quality standards and requirements based on ISO/IEC 17024:2012.