EFVET IS LAUNCHING EUROPEMOBILITY VIDEO CONTEST !!!
EfVET, as a leading partner within the Europemobility project, whose aim is to promote mobility and work placements abroad within Vocational Education and Training, is now launching Europemobility Video Contest.
Anyone involved in any mobility action regardless age, business sector, nationality or supporting measure such as Erasmus, Leonardo or other regional or national programmes, can now join the contest by posting on the web a short video describing the experience gained by being working or studying abroad.
The video must be within 1 to 3 minutes and it has to portray, in an attractive way, one or more aspects arising from undertaking mobility.
Deadline for posting the video and the application: 30 June 2009
For checking the Video Contest Terms & Conditions as well as applying online, visit our web site:
The winner will receive prize of €500,00. The first, second and third best videos will also win a trip to Bilbao as the awards will be released within the framework of the EfVET International Conference, held in Bilbao in October 2009.
Europemobility initiative is supported by the European Commission within the framework of the Life Long Learning Programme, Leonardo da Vinci Transfer of Innovation, and it is based on the results of the MOVE-IT study.
Europemobility forthcoming initiatives are:
– mobility fairs and workshops, to promote mobility to students within VET institutions
– international community of practice, to establish an European network of mobility coordinators from the VET sector
– mobility market, to meet and identify mobility partners, within EfVET Annual International Conferences
– a guide, for students to learn what to do before, during and after going abroad
– tool free number, to provide information and contact details on mobility
If you would like to organize a joint mobility fair within your educational institution, join the international community of practice or take part in any other Europemobility activities, do not hesitate to contact us:
Europemobility – Raising quantity and quality of work placements in Europe
EfVET contact person: