Make it Happen
Make it Happen, an Erasmus+ KA2 funded project, is based on the need to address the lack of information about existing opportunities for Vocational Education and Training (VET) learners with disabilities to participate in mobility activities, as well as on the need to address the lack of human and material resources to conduct such activities. Thus, Make it Happen (MiH) project will address those issues and produce innovative solutions to promote the participation of learners with disabilities in mobility activities in sheltered and mainstreamed environments.
During its two years of duration, all MiH partners will work collaboratively to empower mobility referents, social workers, VET trainers and educational staff on mentoring mobility of learners with disability through a methodology provided by experts on the topic. MiH expected impact is the promotion and development of inclusive mobilities for VET learners with disabilities in the coming years so as to increase their participation in VET mobilities.
By developing a catalogue of inspiring practices, a methodology focused on the organisation and implementation of VET mobilities for learners with disabilities and a digital platform for blended VET staff training (some of MiH results), the project aims to achieve the following objectives:
- Build up a partnership identity and vision on the project results;
- Share inspiring practices about VET mobilities of learners with disabilities;
- Inform relevant stakeholders about existing support for learners with disabilities and promote mobility opportunities through a set of communication tools and events organised and implemented by all partners;
- Settle a methodology to support those stakeholders and guarantee the quality and the safety of learners with disabilities while participating on mobility activities;
- Empower motivation, self-confidence and skills of mobility referents, social workers, trainers and educational VET staff by capacitating them on the implementation of MiH Methodology.
Project no.: 2022-1-FR01-KA220-VET-000089986
- Cap Ulysse (FR)
- EfVET European Forum of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (BE)
- INCOMA International Consulting and Mobility Agency Sociedad de Responsabilidad Limitada (ES)
- Associacio ALBA (ES)
- FORTES Impresa Sociale Srl (IT)
- ENGIM Ente Nazionale Giuseppini del Murialdo (IT)
- EUROYOUTH Portugal (PT)
- Escola Profissional Agricultura e Desenvolvimento de Vagos (PT)
- Solaris Förderzentrum für Jugend und Umwelt gGmbH Sachsen (DE)
- Auto Union Chemnitz (DE)
Duration: 02/11/2022 – 01/11/2024
Website: Coming soon