Cedefop is pleased to announce the publication of its 4th report on vocational education and training research in Europe.
‘Modernising vocational education and training’ deals with some of the most important issues, trends and challenges for VET research, practice and policies:
- economic growth
- demographic change
- social cohesion and inclusion
- VET attractiveness and participation
- qualifications frameworks
- VET staff’s professional development
- information, advice and guidance.
The synthesis report prepared by Cedefop is complemented by 3 volumes, gathering 26 contributions by 40 researchers.