Policy & Representation
EfVET has been successful in establishing itself as a key stakeholder in education and training in Brussels. EfVET is invited to all the key events/working groups/members events/conferences in the area of vocational training and is regularly asked to contribute and consult. All the outcomes and reports are always made available to all members through the EfVET newsletter and the EfVET website.
EfVET is engaged in the EU policies on formal and non-formal vocational education training and cooperates with European Union Institutions and many international and national NGO’s. From 2016 to 2020, EfVET is presented in ET2020 working groups related to VET.
Over the years, EfVET has established good contact with European Commission especially with DG- EMPL (Employment Social Affairs and Inclusion), the Unit for VET, Apprenticeships and Adult Learning.
In addition to the meetings with policymakers, EfVET tries to be present at other meetings and seminars, and receives invitations to conferences, which they are all, opportunities to present EfVET points of view.
The four European Associations of VET providers (EFVET, EUproVET, EVTA and EVBB) and two associations
The ECVET is a European initiative, allowing for the accumulation and transfer of credits gained through the
The EQAVET is a community of practice bringing together the Member States, social Partners and the European
Download our POLICY items
- to facilitate networking and partnership
- to stimulate the creation of co-operative projects and thematic networks
- to enable widescale promotion and dissemination of innovative measures and transnational projects
- to provide technical support and advice to its members and help them access E.C. programmes
- to act as an agent for collaborative projects with TVET (technical and vocational education and training) organisations in outside Europe
- to represent the views of its members’ issues in the European public forum and provide a platform for the European Commission and others to consult