SHOW-VET first kick-off meeting: Smooth Hybrid and Online Working for VET
The SHOW-VET online kick-off meeting was held on the 10th of February 2022. This is a KA2 Erasmus+ project which gathers 6 partners from different European countries (Finland, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, and Belgium).
Titta Huhtamäki (SEDU), the Project Coordinator opened the meeting and introduced the partners, Gantt chart and main objectives of the project.
The aim of this project was to provide a model for smooth online working for VET providers. By applying this model in teacher training teachers’ capacity to implement online, blended and distance teaching and learning can be improved. During the training process teachers can develop their digital pedagogical level and they will be more capable in offering quality learning possibilities for learners. This will strengthen VET institutions’ ability to provide high quality digital education.
The SHOW-VET project aims to:
- Improve and increase know-how on e-learning among teachers and trainers
- Increase teachers’ knowledge on implementation of blended and distance teaching
- Improve digital skills and competences
- Produce a Smooth Online Guide for teachers with pedagogical methods
- Make teachers’ training material
- Train mentors and teachers
- Produce new e-learning materials
As an outcome of this project VET providers will have a new model and tools for the implementation of teachers’ digital training process including the tools for needs analysis and impact analysis.